Call 0800 663 367P-SERIES Wall mounted cabinet
As world leaders in the design and manufacture of communications cabinets, the Modempak range of P2-Series wall mount cabinets are the perfect combination of ergonomic style, quality and functionality.
Featuring Modempak's patented snap-on fixing system, P2-Series cabinets feature a hard wearing carbon ripple powder coated finish and can be supplied with either a toughened glass or steel door. The snap-on fixing system ensures fast and simple installation when paired with our hinged back mount to enable future easy access to hardware and fixed wiring within the cabinet.
|6RU - 339H||600W||350D||11320200||16KG|
|6RU - 339H||600W||450D||11320201||16KG|
|6RU - 339H||600W||600D||11320202||16KG|
|12RU - 605H||600W||350D||11320203||26KG|
|12RU - 605H||600W||450D||11320204||26KG|
|12RU - 605H||600W||600D||11320205||26KG|
|18RU - 872H||600W||350D||11320206||36KG|
|18RU - 872H||600W||450D||11320207||36KG|
|18RU - 872H||600W||600D||11320208||36KG|
|25RU - 1183H||600W||350D||11320209||46KG|
|25RU - 1183H||600W||450D||11320210||46KG|
|25RU - 1183H||600W||600D||11320211||46KG|
4RU Mini Wall Cabinet...
Great for CCTV recorder applications.
No back-mount?Please note that you can no longer order P Cabinets WITHOUT the back mount as suggested in the catalogue. If you don't require the hinged back mount, the cheapest option is to order the normal cabinet and remove the mount yourself. We can remove it for you on request at no extra charge. The price of the cabinet will remain the same regardless.
Steel door?Any P Cabinet can be supplied with a steel door instead of glass, for extra security. You can specify this by code by changing the beginning of the code from 1132.... to 1133.... (e.g. 11320201 will be 11330201 for a steel door version) Please call for a quote.
- Variety of heights and depths (refer to table of sizes).
- Vented top and bottom.
- Toughened safety glass door (Steel doors available as an option).
- The door can be quickly removed on site for easy cabinet installation, and can be re-hinged from either side.
- Slam latch door lock (other options maybe available on request).
- 90mm deep snap-on hinged back mount with no exposed hinges.
- Patented internal release mechanism for back mount catchments (no external locks on back mount), enables the cabinet to be mounted against an adjacent wall, cabinet or other equipment (cabinet swings open on its own axis)
- Ample "keyhole" fixing points for easy wall mounting on both the cabinet and the back mount.
- Back mount contains generous cable access knockouts located top and bottom, as well as several cable tie provisions.
Custom cabinet modifications:
We can modify our cabinets to have 2 doors thus becoming a low cost free standing unit. You can choose to have a steel door on the back or glass.
11180026 - M6 Pack of 50
54130036 - Loose screw (each)
54220002 - Loose nut (each)
11280066 - 12RU
11820032 - 18RU
11820011 - 25RU
Supplied as a pair with nuts and bolts.